Monday, March 21, 2011

Tennis Racket Stencil Art

Some people have a way of creating something new out of something old. This company decided to not only bottle tennis racket stencil ink in larger 8oz. bottles but to create custom stencils as well. Although in the past I have created a few custom cardboard cutouts of some cool designs I thought would look good on a tennis racket, 'Racquet Art' has taken it to another level. This might make a cool gift for the tennis player in life. Check it out at Racquet Art and see what you think.

4 comments:

  1. nice post, thanks for sharing this, i like it.

    Most Popular US Sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Something new out of something old, glad to hear that. I love art and I love how you share your ideas.I hope to see that kind of stencil soon.

    www.iquestintl.com/

    ReplyDelete